Cyber Defense with Security Monitoring
Do you know the extent to which you are affected by malware, ransomware or APTs? Can you detect a real attack?
Conventional blocking measures against professional cyber criminals are no longer sufficient today. Attacks cannot be avoided and anyone can become a victim. But with permanent monitoring of the IT infrastructure using security monitoring, attacks can be detected, analyzed and countermeasures initiated.
What is Security Monitoring?
- Security monitoring refers to the automated and centralized process in which indications of potential security threats are recorded and analyzed so that appropriate measures can then be taken against these cyber threats.
- Security monitoring comprises the collection and analysis of information from very different (log) sources in order to identify security-relevant events, i.e. suspicious behavior or unauthorized system changes in the network.
- Security monitoring also includes the definition of behaviors that should trigger alerts and the execution of alerts as needed.
- Security Monitoring determines the current security status and visualizes it for management.
Why Security Monitoring? Your benefit
- It protects against internal and external threats.
- It reduces damage through rapid attack detection and immediate response to alarms, 7x24x365.
- It provides comprehensive insight into your IT infrastructure. No more blind spots. More transparency = more security.
- It visualizes your IT security status in real time and detects anomalies.
- It initiates measures to fend off cyber attacks.
- It guarantees traceability through complete recording (compliance reporting) and helps to comply with legal requirements.
- It minimizes the downtimes of your IT infrastructure.