SOC-Services for Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure + Security: Detecting Cyber Attacks In Time
More and more clients and servers are located in the cloud. Security must be guaranteed for this infrastructure as well. But can you take care of all SOC tasks yourself? The Security Operations Center of terreActive uses cyber defense components of Microsoft Azure Cloud to detect and combat cyber attacks. Thanks to this you can work securely in the cloud.
Advantages of the SOC services
- Easy deployment of the MDATP agent, which is a component of the Win10 operating system.
- If required, the SOC can intervene directly on the client.
- In addition to EDR functionality, MDATP also offers vulnerability management and web content filtering.
- All components of the Cyber Defense Platform (Azure ATP, CloudApp Security, MDATP) can be combined easily, providing a comprehensive view.
Who should take profit out of this SOC service?
This service is designed for all companies already using Microsoft. Maybe the company already owns a license for Azure and want to enable its employees to work securely in the cloud.
The terreActive CDP is based on NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
With 360-degree coverage across all levels, attacks are detected early and threats are eliminated.
Our SOC service packages for Microsoft Azure Cloud
Depending on the desired level of protection and the availability of your own employees, you can choose one or more of these service packages:
- Workshop to discuss news and adaptations of the MS security solution (4x/year)
- E-mail notifications for critical product updates
- Know-how transfer of the relevant information
- Roadmap for customer's security
- Recommendations to improve safety
- Audit and compliance reporting of critical security configuration settings
- Support in maintaining a secure IT infrastructure
- Threat and vulnerability reporting (Threat & Vulnerability Mgmt)
- Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability Discovery
- Threat Detection & Tuning
- Advanced Threat Hunting
- Reporting & Analysis
- Security Incident Management
- Incident Response (automated with SOAR)
- Forensic analysis
- Experience is used to improve Identify & Protect
- Automated recovery processes (SOAR)
- Support for the recovery processes within the customer's organization
baseVISION has achieved the highest partnership status with Microsoft with regards to security. Awarded with 6 MS certifications "Best-in-Class", the company has in-depth expertise in the design, implementation and management of security strategies.
baseVISION supports you together with terreActive in the Identify and Protect phases to determine the right level of protection and the appropriate configurations.
... is a suite of cloud services that is constantly expanding to help your organization to meet business challenges. You can create, manage and deliver applications across a large global network using your favorite tools and frameworks.
Microsoft Azure Sentinel
... is a scalable, cloud-based solution for SIEM and SOAR that uses integrated AI to quickly analyze large amounts of data. Sentinel aggregates data from all sources, including users, applications, servers and devices running locally or in a cloud. Azure Sentinel provides security analysis, information about threats, a proactive search and response to threats.
Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (MDATP)
... is a complete solution for endpoint security response, EDR. It supports prevention, detection of attacks, automatic investigation and response to attacks.