Schaffhauser Kantonalbank is strengthening its cybersecurity with terreActive’s Security Operations Center
Expansion of cyber defense platform increases security maturity
Hackers don’t care if a business is international or local, as long as the expected gain from the crime is large enough. That’s why every bank in Switzerland needs the same protection. Schaffhauser Kantonalbank has expanded its security arsenal thanks to an efficient cyberdefense plan and the exploitation of synergies in SOC operations.
Daily Operation and Incident Response
terreActive’s flexible service catalog allows medium-sized enterprises in a range of industries to benefit from the same services as large corporations. The services terreActive offers Schaffhauser Kantonalbank include threat detection and threat intelligence – services that the Aargau-based company also provides to major global corporations. All customers benefit equally from terreActive’s experience and synergies.
Benefits for the bank
- Detection and reaction times for security incidents have been reduced massively.
- SHKB receives comprehensive reporting, assessment principles, and recommendations.
- Because terreActive runs the SOC, the company’s internal resources can be employed elsewhere, thus increasing efficiency.
- The centralized, non-modifiable log collection meets the compliance standards.
- SHKB’s cyber defense undergoes continuous improvements thanks to close collaboration with terreActive’s specialists.
Read more about this project in the two-pages reference PDF, further down on this page.